Corrections to the blogosphere, the consensus, and the world

Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Wicked

At the weekend we take the gang to Wicked, the musical. Leaving me utterly flabbergasted as to how it ever got made at all, let alone was successful and won Tonys and the like. No songs, no acting, no charm.... I would have thought it difficult to devise a riff on the Wizard of Oz that was more shallow and obvious than the original, but Wicked certainly has: and without any of the original's hooks. A waste of life.

1 comment:

TaylorSwift said...

As many of Musicals lovers I LOVE the Wicked! It is my favourite ever... Last year I’ve been in NY & I tried to get my ticket …guess what everything was sold out that show how great the show is. Anyhow I end up getting it from a site through Horizontickets.com. Next week I’m going to visit my sister and I just got some pretty good tix from the same place
http://www.horizontickets.com/theater/tickets-wicked/
So I'll be analyzing as well as enjoying the show.

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Followers

Total Pageviews