Corrections to the blogosphere, the consensus, and the world

Friday, July 03, 2009

I to my perils of cheat and charmer

I catch up, rather late, to a newish Oxford edition of Housman's poems, with a greatly expanded section of light verse. A must-buy, obviously - but

Jasus, Joseph, Mary 'n' FOCK,

The Poems of A. E. Housman (Oxford English Texts) (Hardcover)
A. E. Housman (Author)
Archie Burnett (Editor)
Price: $375.00


Three fucking hundred and seventy fucking five fucking dollars. Fuck me dead.

1 comment:

John said...

I guess part of the ezplanation is that it is a work of scholarship with a high demand from institutions, and these library/textbook list books tend to be very expensive.

Abebooks has got a second hand one for roughly $95 from Canada.

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Followers

Total Pageviews